It will include:
- Digital image subscription to over 30,000 images and fonts
- Content exclusive to Cricut Access™
- 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and Design Space
Current subscribers now have access to the new content and discounts on orders available with Cricut Access.
Prices for Cricut Access™ (yearly) are reduced and current yearly subscribers will be renewed at the new, lower price.
US and Canada prices are $9.99 USD per month and $95.88 USD per year (which works out to $7.99 per month). In the UK, the monthly price is £7.49 and the yearly price is £71.88 (which works out to £5.99 per month).
The projects, cartridges, images, fonts and patterns that are included in Cricut Access are much easier to identify because they display very obvious indicator icons as you can see below.
For now, these green “a” icons are only displayed on the desktop version of Design Space. They will be added to the iOS app later.
Additional Design Space updates include:
- Increased size of the font drop-down list
- Expanded and sorted Make It Now project filter drop-down list
- Updated labels for exclusive Make It Now projects
- Fixed a bug that prevented Hex values from being edited in Design Space
Plus something I noticed while working on a video yesterday — the scoring function has been improved so that the scoring stylus is passed twice to create a much deeper score.
- Fixed shopping bugs
- Added messages on Cricut.com checkout to clarify processing and shipping expectations
- Subscription payment information can now be edited on Cricut.com.
If you have questions or need help with your product, please join us in the I LUV my Cricut group.