- It’s wireless and compatible with Cricut Design Space iPad app.
- Since it’s wireless, all projects can be saved to the cloud, which allows users to conveniently swap between their laptop and iPad.
- Cartridges are linked to your Cricut ID and delivered over the cloud. So once you’ve loaded a cartridge, you have it everywhere you go.
- There’s no overlay simply because it’s not needed! You just lay all of your cuts out in the Cricut Design Space app and you can see everything you are cutting all at once. So goodbye handbooks!
- It comes with a ton of “make-it-now” projects. You just send them straight to the machine and they are ready to go. You can also customize them with your own font and images!
- Fonts and images can be uploaded for free – the machine can actually print writing that looks just like handwriting! You can also draw and upload pictures to the machine without having to cut anything out.
The Cricut Explore Air is really just amazing – and so fun to use! If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your cutting machine, now is the time to do it! Especially since you can get free shipping with the code MARCHSHIP. Now you can really cut a rug to celebrate!