Something inspired me to make a card today. I’m not always happy with my cards, but I’m very pleased with this one. It actually took a lot of time because I cut all the shapes by hand, except the one on which I stamped the sentiment.
For some reason, this one just came together as I worked on it. I love it when that happens!!!
I used some of the Stampin’ Up! designer papers I have in my stash and two Hero Arts stamp sets for the flowers and leaves.
After cutting out all the shapes, I glued the leaves directly to the card front and used dimensional foam to attach the flowers. I used black pigment ink and embossing powder for all my stamping and then heat embossed the images. I used an embossing pen to add dots of embossing fluid to the centres of the flowers and then used Zing metallic embossing powders to give them a bit more pop.